Information on Tieling, Liaoning Province
- LocationNorthern part of Liaoning, one of the three main provinces in northeastern China
- Regional characteristicsExcellent natural conditions incl. fertile soil, abundant underground resources, and forests
- Agriculture is the primary industry, with the production of corn and rice, and around 200 different types of industrial products including cement are produced.
- Agriculture: Corn and rice (annual production volume of 420,000 tons)
- Forestry: Wild herbs and vegetables
- Industry: Approx. 200 industrial products (cement, rubber, wooden products, manufacturing, printing and textile businesses, etc.)
※ Annual cement production volume of around 200,000 tons
Background Behind Friendship Formation
- 2001.05.31. : Hong Gye-pyo and Kim Won-bae, who are running businesses in Tieling, pays a visit to Dangjin to propose interchanges. After mutual visits, a friendship agreement is signed.
- 2004.09.13.∼2004.09.15. A delegation from Dangjin, comprised of public servants and assemblymen, pays a visit to Tieling (9 representatives).
- 2004.08.17.∼2004.08.18. A delegation from Tieling, comprised of public servants, visit Dangjin (7 representatives).
- 2003.10.15.∼2003.10.18. A delegation from Dangjin pays a visit (12 representatives).
- 2003.08.28.∼2003.08.30. Public servants and entrepreneurs from Tieling visit Dangjin (24 representatives).
- 2002.09.04.∼2002.09.06. The County Governor of Dangjin and five others visit Tieling.
- 2002.04.26. The Deputy Mayor of Tieling and five others visit Dangjin to conclude a friendship and exchange agreement.
- 2001.09.18.∼2001.09.20. The Deputy County Governor of Dangjin and five others visit Tieling.
- 2001.07.20. The Mayor of Tieling and five others visit Dangjin.
- 2001.07.13. The Deputy Mayor of Tieling and the head of the Merchants Bureau visit Dangjin.
- 2001.06.04. Hong Gye-pyo and Kim Won-bae submit a proposal for sister relationship formation.
- 2001.05.31. Hong Gye-pyo and Kim Won-bae visit Dangjin to propose interchanges.